Banana Cupcake with Maple Syrup Icing and Banana Toppings

I feel like baking yesterday and thought maybe I should blog it. I am selling some of my cupcakes to friends and families and hope to finally make it big one day.

Here is my Banana Cupcake with Maple Syrup Icing and Banana Toppings.

I love banana and I love Banana breads! So, I thought to myself, why not make a cupcake version of it.

I have always trusted Jemma from Crumbs and Doilies in any cupcake flavour she does. I love her recipe to bits and I love her style.

I got this recipe from her Youtube Channel. Seeing her bake just makes me feel like I want to be just like her one day.

Her original recipe serves for 2 dozens of cupcakes, I made a half of it, so I simply just divide all the ingredients in half. Other then the servings, I also changed the toppings. Jemma's topping has a pecan brittles, I changed mine into a banana topping because I didn't have much time to make the brittles and was too lazy to go buy myself a pecan (because all I could find in the nearest store was almonds). Banana toppings I guess works as well to neutral out the sweetness from the icing.

Here are the recipe for 1 dozens of cupcakes:
-  100 gr Caster Sugar
-  25 gr Soft dark brown
-  140 gr all purpose flour
-  0.3 tsp baking soda
-  125 gr unsalted butter
-  2 eggs
-  1 ripe bananas
-  1.2 tbsp whole milk

Icing:
-  150 gr unsalted butter
-  337. 5 gr icing sugar
-  3 tbsp maple syrup

There are tons of recipes on the internet, and you can basically start baking according to your favourite flavours. Good luck!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top